Saturday, September 3, 2011

Maleficent

To say that Disney has played a substantial role in my life may be somewhat of an understatement.  Sure, like countless others, I grew up watching the classic films over and over again, but the memories stretch so much farther than that.  In my imagination, I was swimming under the sea, dancing at the ball, escaping the royal palace, and struggling to tame the beast.  I roamed the safaris of Africa, mined jewels with the seven dwarfs, fought pirates in Neverland, and swung through the gorilla-thick jungle.  After multiple visits to the parks, I spent 2 years performing at Walt Disney World and will continue to return as often as possible.  I love all things Disney and subsequently enjoy sketching Disney characters.  Here is one of my favorite fairy, and well, ultimately my favorite character... the Mistress of all Evil, Maleficent.

No comments:

Post a Comment